Golf Course Information
Golf Digest names Shell Landing among America's Best New Courses of 2002. The January 2003 issue ranked the Davis Love III championship design #5 in America in the Best New Upscale Public category, and the only one in the top 5 located in the South.
In 2007 Shell Landing was recognized by Golf Digest when it was presented the "Architecture Award' in recognition of our outstanding design and was named amoung the "Best Golf Courses in the State."
Exemplary personal service, five sets of tees, and immaculate course conditioning make a visit to Shell Landing a rewarding, enjoyable experience for golfers who demand the best. A beautiful clubhouse and deck offer every amenity. Shell Landing features a complete 15 acre practice facility, locker rooms, storage, and pro-line rental clubs are available.
Golf Trail Member:
Green Fees and Rates
Please call 228-497-5683 for current rates.
Green Fees and RatesCall 228-497-5683 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 228-497-5683 For Reservation Policy
Annual Membership Options
* No Green Fees: Members pay cart fee only (currently $18), and walking is allowed only for members and is complimentary
* Guest Fees: Accompanied guests pay significantly reduced rates, all year long
* Advance Tee Times: Members may reserve times up to 8 days in advance of play
* Practice Facilities: Members enjoy complimentary range balls
* Merchandise Discounts: Members receive 20% discount on standard priced in-stock merchandise (excluding hard good goods unless specially marked)
* Member Events and Tournaments: Member Guest Invitational, Club Championship, and more golf events, and a monthly social event in the Landing
* Annual Pre-Pay receives a gift card for golf shop merchandise equivalent to one month membership dues
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
Contact Shell Landing Golf Club at 228-497-5683.
Restaurant and Dining Options:
We are proud to offer one of the best dining experience on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We want your experience at Shell Landing Golf Club to be a celebration of warmth, generosity and exquisite dining.
A Light Hearted Golf Q & A Interview
An Insightful Interview With Kenny Hughes, Jr., CEO
An Insightful Interview With Kenny Hughes, CEO
This profile was last updated on 04/01/2015 and has been viewed 11,537 times.