Download The Legacy Golf Links Mobile App
Golf Course Information
Come experience Legacy's new look! Renovated in 2011 with brand new greens, Legacy is a must play when visiting the Sandhills. Legacy was designed by the Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Design team under the direction of his son Jack Nicklaus II.
- Golf course renovation in 2011 featuring brand new greens
- 4.5 Stars by Golf Digest's Best Places to Play Guide
- Golf World's Top 50 Public Courses to Play
- Golf Digest's Top 50 in the Country for Customer Service
- Pinehurst Magazine's Best Finishing Hole in Moore County
- Celebrating 20 years of excellence
- Use our on-site golf and travel dept. to book your next golf vacation to the Sandhills. We now offer golf front condos in the Village of Pinehurst!
If you want your golf trip to The Sandhills of NC to be memorable, then remember Legacy Golf Links!
Golf Course Info
- Course: 18 Holes
- Course Type: Resort
- Architect: Jack Nicklaus, Jr.
- Opened: 1991
- Head Pro: Brad Poplyk, PGA
Golf Course Stats
Green Fees and Rates
Call for rates 910-944-8825.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 910-944-8825 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
200, 150, 100 Yrd Markers and Sprinkler Heads Marked
Contact Legacy Golf Links at 910-944-8825 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
We manage over 40 golf front condos and homes and the Village of Pinehurst.
All hotels in the area.
Call our travel dept. for details 888-287-2199.
Restaurant and Dining Options:
Legacy Bar & Grill
Watch the Legacy Golf Links Video.
This profile was last updated on 01/25/2014 and has been viewed 6,184 times.