Check Out Golftoberfest on the Outer Banks - North Carolina
The Best Conditions and Weather of the Year
By Brian Weis
THE OUTER BANKS SUSTAINED NO DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE FLORENCE AND CONTINUES BOOKING FALL GOLF TRIPS DAILY.
The Best Conditions and Weather of the Year - October Golf On The OBX is oh, so good!
OCTOBER WEEKDAY PACKAGE - $289 Per Person Weekend
Good for any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Night
You won't believe what is included in this package! Enjoy the following golf package:
* 3 nights in a 2 bedroom golf cottage at the Kilmarlic Resort & Golf Club
* 3 Rounds of golf, playing one round at Kilmarlic Golf Club, The Pointe Golf Club and The Carolina Club
* Daily breakfast on-site at Kilmarlic Golf Club
* Warm-up range balls daily
* Full privileges to the Westside Fitness Center and Pool
* Unlimited play on the par three short course "The Killie" and the lighted putting green
* Pricing based on quad occupancy and only available October 2018
Stay at the new cottages at Kilmaric.
Each two-bedroom two-bath Kilmarlic Cottage comfortably accommodates four golfers and features a full kitchen, living room and back deck - providing the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the view of the putting green and short course.
* A championship-caliber putting green - a great place to settle wagers after a round or to practice your putting sttroke before hitting the course
* A 4-hole, par-3 course plays around the Cottages
* High-speed wireless connectivity
* Four flat screen HDTVs
* Washer and dryer
Call (800) 916-6244 to book this package or to build a custom vacation!
Revised: 09/19/2018 - Article Viewed 157 Times
About: Brian Weis
Brian Weis is the Publisher of GolfTrips.com, a network of golf travel and directory sites including GolfWisconsin.com, GolfMichigan.com, ArizonaGolfer.com, GolfAlabama.com, etc. Professionally, Brian is a member of the Golf Writers Association of America (GWAA), International Network of Golf (ING), Golf Travel Writers of America (GTWA), International Golf Travel Writers Association (IGTWA) and The Society of Hickory Golfers (SoHG). In 2016, Brian won The Shaheen Cup, an award given to a golf travel writer by his peers.
All of his life, Brian has been around the game of golf. As a youngster, Brian competed at all levels in junior and high school golf. Brian had a zero chance for a college golf scholarship, so he worked on the grounds crew at West Bend Country Club to pay for his University of Wisconsin education. In his adult years, his passion for the game collided with his entrepreneurial spirit and in 2004 launched GolfWisconsin.com. In 2007, the idea for a network of local golf directory sites formed and GolfTrips.com was born. Today, the network consists of a site in all 50 states supported by national sites like GolfTrips.com, GolfGuide.com and GolfPackages.com. It is an understatement to say, Brian is passionate about promoting golf and golf travel on a local, regional, national and international level.
On the golf course, Brian is known as a fierce weekend warrior that fluctuates between a 5-9 handicap. With a soft fade, known as "The Weis Slice", and booming 300+ drives, he can blast it out of bounds with the best of them.
Contact Brian Weis:
GolfTrips.com - Publisher and Golf Traveler