Golf Course Information
Canoa Ranch is a great example of how the Southwestern desert can be transformed into a golfer's paradise without destroying the beauty of the surrounding native land. Canoa Ranch boast dramatic elevation changes, strategic bunkering and spectacular views of Elephant Head. Five sets of Tees Box for all levels of golf.
Golf Trail Member:
Golf Course Info
- Course Type: Public
- Architect: Brian Curley
- Opened: 2003
Golf Course Stats
- Back Tees: 4500 Yards
- Back Slope: 127
- Take I-10 to I-19 South
- Take I-19 South (toward Nogales)
- Take the Canoa Ranch Road Exit (Exit #56)
- Take the frontage road north approx. 1/4 mile to Calle Tres
- Turn left (West) on Calle Tres for approx. 1/2 mile to Camino Del Sol
- Turn left (South) on Camino Del Sol
- Follow Camino Del Sol South to the Club House
Green Fees and RatesCall 520-393-1966 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 520-393-1966 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
Contact Canoa Ranch Golf Club at 520-393-1966 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
Contact Canoa Ranch Golf Club at 520-393-1966.
Restaurant and Dining Options:Contact Canoa Ranch Golf Club at 520-393-1966 for onsite or nearby dining options.
This profile was last updated on 02/15/2020 and has been viewed 11,920 times.